Friday, September 14, 2007

Dept. of Gross

One of my scant readers has alerted me to a Gross oversight, the publication of James Frey's new novel Bright Shiny Morning. Yes, that is the real title, and yes, the author of A Million Little Pieces has written a new book and conned someone at HarperCollins into buying it. According to the Publishers Weekly article, someone at HC called Frey "an immensely talented writer." Uh-huh. He had to peddle his first book as a memoir because nobody would publish it as a novel. That's talent.

In other Gross news, the O.J. book is officially on sale today. It is already number TWO on Amazon.com. Don't waste $14.97 plus shipping on this, people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices for the sneakers were all over 180 pounds on every site. But definitively I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?