Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New and Improved

Welcome to my new digs here at Literary Rapture. Now that I have grown out of my blogger beginnings at Myspace, the time has come to move beyond the realm of social networking and share information with the rest of the web. In addition to covering the book publishing industry and related literary subjects, I will expand other subjects that are noteworthy and awesome.

Let me briefly introduce myself. I work at a small non-profit office in New York City that promotes literature in translation. We get to go to book fairs and hobnob with awesome publishing people. Before I landed this job, translated literature was not something I ever though about. Things have changed. I grew up in Colorado and miss the mountains every day. The first book that made me believe in the power of literature was The Scarlet Letter. Thanks for visiting my blog. Come back soon!

No comments: