Monday, December 8, 2008

The iPhone

Question: is the iPhone worth $199 plus an extra $30 each month of my hard-earned cash? With an iPod, a digital camera, a video camera, a laptop, and a cell phone, do I need to add another gadget to my arsenal? After realizing that all the hip and cool people have iPhones, I decided last week to drop the dough and get the answer to my burning question

Answer: I was an idiot not to get one sooner! I love my iPhone. I have bonded with fellow iPhone lovers. Gone are the days of wandering aimlessly through the city armed only with a poorly drawn map of my destination. No photo opportunities can escape me now. Feel the urge to blog? Anytime, anywhere, that is possible (ok, anywhere there is a 3G or Edge Network signal). I can satisfy my musical urges by playing the piano or the ocarina on my iPhone. I can whip out a classic literary text at a moment's notice. I have already downloaded several books from Project Gutenberg and some free books from Random House through the Stanza reader. Pleasant experiences, both of them.

I am suddenly so connected to other people and to my own creative impulses. Get an iPhone!

4 comments:

Thomas Minkus said...

Hannah, I really think that Steve Jobs should give you free iPhone upgrades for life. :-) T.

lloydmintern said...

Are you ALWAYS on the go? What a busy busy person! How do you decide which thing to do at any given time?

kold_kadavr_ flatliner said...

Perhaps people call me crazy cuzza the 'carte-blanche-reality' we're all living under, they're STILL focused on themselves & their narrow indifference; however, if Im a crazy mortal, Im definitely crazy 4 Seventh-Heaven, the only realm which Im totally, utterly passionate for: OFF-or-ON, I getta message with oil young women in panties forever; where we may DO anything & HAVE anything 4 the length & breadth of eternity. Who wouldn't want an eternal tantamount of joy??? To serve them & love them & B1 withem (<- like that word). Precisely why we ROTE this: though I never went IN (I was an NDE), I actually saw the Great Beyond after our messy, catalyst ottowek.

So follow along if ya wanna wiseabove this whorizontal tragedy at croakin time; if you dont & choose Hellfire through your 'laissez-faire-indifference', your choice, earthling. Your demise.

God bless your indelible soul.
Google+: kold_kadavr _flatliner

kold_kadavr_ flatliner said...

Perhaps people call me crazy cuzza the 'carte-blanche-reality' we're all living under, they're STILL focused on themselves & their narrow indifference; however, if Im a crazy mortal, Im definitely crazy 4 Seventh-Heaven, the only realm which Im totally, utterly passionate for: OFF-or-ON, I getta message with oil young women in panties forever; where we may DO anything & HAVE anything 4 the length & breadth of eternity. Who wouldn't want an eternal tantamount of joy??? To serve them & love them & B1 withem (<- like that word). Precisely why we ROTE this: though I never went IN (I was an NDE), I actually saw the Great Beyond after our messy, catalyst ottowek.

So follow along if ya wanna wiseabove this whorizontal tragedy at croakin time; if you dont & choose Hellfire through your 'laissez-faire-indifference', your choice, earthling. Your demise.

God bless your indelible soul.
Google+: kold_kadavr _flatliner